Monday, August 8, 2011

Fisher-Price Headquarters








When we went to East Aurora for the convention we went to the Fisher-Price Headquarters, which was fun and very intriguing, although we couldnt go in except for the toy store. At the store they had all new toys but they did have some left over "chunky" little people. I bought a souvenir cup and a key chain. I liked the street corner of Fisher-Price Street and Little People Lane, and the sign of the pull toy doggie. There was a beautiful fountain with a statue of a little boy. I put my new F-P toy boats in the fountain. The big F-P was really cool and looked like it was made out of rubies and jewels. After we saw the factory we went to the dinner where they gave me my castle! You can see that in another post. I might like to work there some day although it would have been more fun to work there in the old days when they made the original toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment