Monday, July 28, 2014

Rockin the Adventure People Daredevil Van

With my Daredevil Van, North Woods Trailblazer, and Kitchen Set stove in Daddy's Den
I found this Fisher-Price Adventure People Daredevil Van #318 today at a second-hand store in North Carolina.  It is from 1978 and they were made until 1982.  This customized van cleaned up nice except for the worn away lithos :-( but at only $1.00 it was worth it! In the background you can see the kitchen set stove and my Adventure People orange North Woods Trailblazer Jeep! I have filled it up with items from the Little People, the Adventure People, and Imaginext collections. There were three different Van playsets in the Adventure People series, Daddy says he remembers when custom vans were all over the roads. This is the first of the Vans I have found.  I am still on the lookout for the TV Action Team set and the Motocross team van.
My new Daredevil Van and Adventure People rover robot

Thanks for viewing my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment