Sunday, July 15, 2012

Once upon a time...

...there was a Fisher-Price kingdom with happiness, sunshine, and joy! One day there was a knight from the future, and peering through the castle was a big, giant, little boy named Presley. The woodsman came back from the village market in the carriage to encounter the giant trying to take over the kingdom. The princess was trapped in the tower, while her friend Prarie Dawn was prisoner of Rex the dinosaur who was housesitting the dragon's lair. Will the knight defeat the giant and rescue the fair maiden in waiting? The retro King and Queen have permanent smiles because they hope for a happily ever after. Here is my Fisher-Price Play Family Castle, it was a gift from the Fisher-Price Collector's Club at last year's convention. I was so happy, I love my castle. At this year's convention I got the King, Queen, and Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment