Sunday, July 27, 2014

Fisher Price Collectors Club Convention 2014!

With Buzzy Bee "Toy Fest Parade Float"

 Here I am in front of Fisher Price headquarters in East Aurora, NY.  They had old parade floats on display and I got to take pictures with them while I was there for this years toy convention.
Dr Duck "Toy Fest Parade Float"-in front of Fisher Price Headquarters
 This year at the toy show they had 10 vendors. I bought pieces to complete my A-Frame set, Herry Monster to complete my Sesame Street figures, an adventure people robot, a guide book to Fisher Price toys, a Children's Hospital, and a Ferris Wheel in the box with the little people still shrink wrapped from the factory!
With Daddy and Snoopy Sniffer "Toy Fest Parade Float"
It's always nice to see all the club members, this was the fourth year in a row I have been to East Aurora. Fisher Price Collectors Club Convention 2014 was great!  It was a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment